THE BIG CLIMB

THE BIG CLIMB
I Climbed it

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BRING IT ON !

One of those days when one wants to rest, retire, resign and surrender all at the same time. None of this means THE END:). It means saying HALLO to a good relaxed begining. So I surrendered the day to Tagore's songs. The one which mesmerised me a few minutes back was sung by one of my favourite singers Debabrata Biswas or George Biswas. Realised I don't have a video space in this blog. Nevertheless, here is the translation of this Tagore song...which says in its own way BRING IT ON... Had this mad desire to share:) Now...listen...he says...and I feel:) Fill my life upto the brim, Quench my thirst... Give me more and more and more of life... In your earth... In your sky Give me more space... Give me more and more and more of this life... More light, More and More of your light Pour in these eyes more light... In every tune... In your ever breathing Banshi's tune... Give me more life... More and more and more of your breath... On your earth In your sky Give me more and more and more of your space Give me more pain.. More and More and more of pain... Give me more consciousness... Beyond the doors... Beyond all hurdles... Free me more please free me more In more and more love... So much love... That My self should become one with the universe... Fill my soul upto the brim, Quench my thirst... Give me more and more and more of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment